When you contract with us, you know you are dealing with certified appraisers who specialize in metalworking machinery and equipment.
Machinery Valuation Services LLC has two full time Certified Equipment Appraissers
on staff to meet all your appraisal needs.
John Roedel holds a B.S. in Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. John is President of Used Machinery Sales LLC, which he founded in 1987. With over thirty years experience buying and selling used metalworking machinery, John is able to offer a true market based perspective when conducting appraisals. John is a partner in Machinery Valuation Services LLC. In addition, he holds the CEA (Certified Equipment Appraiser) designation from the Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers, and is a licensed auctioneer in the state of Wisconsin.
Accredited Appraiser – 1992
Certified Appraiser – 1998
- 1968 BA Economics, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 1978 Certified Financial Planner, College of Financial Planning – Denver, CO
- 1983 Registered Securities Principal
- 1986 Registered Investment Advisor
- 1993 Accredited Equipment Appraiser
- 1998 Certified Equipment Appraiser
- Currently Owner and President of Used Machinery Sales, LLC.. UMS has been in the machinery business since 1988. Dealings have included multiple domestic and international transactions
- Sales Manager for IBM
- Senior Vice President of Securities with the tenth largest independent oil company in the United States.
- Owner of Roedel Financial Securities Corporation. A company that leased IBM Computer Equipment Internationally.
- Independent Financial Consultant for companies such as E.F. Hutton
- Owner of Integrated Corporate Services, Inc.. A company that conducted educational training and consulting services to over 250 Minnesota corporations.
- Used Machinery Sales, LLC. is a member in good standing of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA)
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
- Bremer Bank
- BANK OF THE WEST
- Klesk Metal Stamping
- Falcon National Bank
- Professional Instrument Company
- Northern Iron & Machine